*Please note, this blog is a placeholder so the information is slightly dated. For the newest info on Michelle, visit www.michellesheawalker.com/about
I’m Michelle. Vegan food is my passion & blogging is my addiction, so that brings us to this site. Other than that, here are a few things you should know about me:
- I live in Chicago w/ my Omnivore boyfriend, a cat named Zooey, & two turtles named Sheldon & Bob.
- After several years as a cheese-addicted pescetarian, I went vegan in November of 2010. Ironically, that’s when I discovered my true love of food & started cooking for the first time in my life.
- I review things. If you would like your vegan product reviewed, please email me.
- I have a BA in theatre & perform a burlesque comedy show weekly @ Chicago’s Gorilla Tango Theatre. Check it out if you’re in town.
- I have an online degree in digital design. All icons, headers, backgrounds, & logos on this site are created and/or arranged by me.* [That includes the t-shirt designs!]
- I am currently enrolled in The Institute for Integrative Nutrition & working towards my degree as a certified health coach. If you would like to help towards this endeavor, feel free to click on the ‘donate’ button located on the home page of this blog [or buy a t-shirt or 2].